Under the direction of the Director of Strategic Initiatives the assistant will work to effectively guide to completion projects and solutions that fulfill our strategic technology objectives. She/he will assist in evaluating requirements and conducting research for a deeper understanding.
She/he will apply their knowledge in technology to evaluate solutions, document ideas, perform task planning and report on project progress. She/he will help coordinate with team members to achieve project objectives. Will also facilitate communication and assist with administrative duties. Will perform additional duties as required.
- Participates in the definition of strategies to achieve the project goals.
- Participates in definition of process improvements, and area automation, as requested.
- Assists in documentation, and optimization of existing and new processes.
- Support providing information, managing stakeholders, and engaging in all the key business analysis tasks that need to be completed to implement the solution.
- Assist in analyze and synthesize data, information, and knowledge into compelling insights-driven, fact-based stories and presentations to forge next stages of a project.
- Support in coordinate transfer of research, prototypes, and/or improved processes to the end user.
- Resolves problems, determine solutions, tracks and manage issues.
- Keeps supervisor and stakeholders communicated.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system or application outages.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Two – three years of related experience
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
- Can exert good leadership skills and able to coordinate and facilitate team communication
- Experience with programming languages and technologies for development
- Familiarity with Microsoft platforms
- Design knowledge and outside-of-the-box thinking
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Solid attention to detail
- Fluent communication skills in both Spanish and English
By partnering with Kelly® IT, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Barceloneta,
Kelly | Caguas,
Kelly | San Juan,
Kelly | San Juan,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | Juncos,
Kelly | ,
Kelly | ,