Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing
together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the
potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse
disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can?
We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training
sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As the General Fund Project Lead, you will lead each of the General Fund BSO teams to implement all activities related to incorporating the General Fund BSOs into SAP from end-to-end.
• Ensures alignment with business requirements, including process analysis, design/re-design and/or organization structure definition
• Responsible for analysis, design, testing, conversion, deployment and post release support of components in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting
• Involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications
• Applies a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager
• Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
• Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
• Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
• Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
• Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
• Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
• Create operational documentation for the SAP application
• Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
• Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
• Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
• Provide mentorship and oversight to more junior team members
• Direct and schedule work activities for a project or sub-project team
Here's what you need:
• Minimum 5 years of SAP or other large ERP implementation experience with most recent experience within the past year
• 5 years of experience managing large teams (10+ people)
• Project/Program management experience, i.e. deploying large systems to additional organizations, leading all the functions associated such as data conversion, public sector business processes, technical objects, and/or roles and security
• US Federal Government IT experience
• Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
• Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA area or willing to travel as needed
• US citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for
Applicants for employment in the US must have
work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a
visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and
Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without
regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any
other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose
sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring
Accenture Federal Services is committed to
providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a
client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
An active security clearance or the ability to
obtain one may be required for this role.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.