Are you passionate about learning, helping, and mentoring others? Do you want to make a positive impact and help safeguard our military forces and their families around the world? Are you the type of person who has been searching for a position where you can harness your own internal motivation and energy to be that leader who goes the extra mile to guide and coach our students toward success?
If so, then Amentum has a position that will turn your dreams into reality. Amentum is seeking a Physical Security Master Trainer that will telework during course preparation, and then travel to conduct multiple training courses at various military installations throughout the Continental United States. You will be training a broad spectrum of U.S. Military Personnel in the proper techniques, functions, uses, and procedures concerning physical force protection. You'll also serve as the Course Lead for Amentum courses. As such, you will be responsible for planning, managing, conducting, executing, and concluding, independently or as a team leader, complex and sensitive training to U.S. Military Personnel.
This position is contingent, which means we are pipelining candidates for future roles.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Telework with remote supervision while being accountable for and leading all aspects of the Train the Trainer courses.
- Perform duties as Primary Instructor, manage the day-to-day activities, maintain budgetary responsibility, and supervise the Train the Trainer courses.
- Design, plan, develop, conduct, and evaluate the training programs, classes, visual aids, handouts, and modules on multiple physical security topics with an emphasis on Surveillance Awareness Training.
- Prepare course documentation including, but not limited to, programs of instruction, lesson plans, training schedules, support agreements, memorandums of agreement, and other documents as necessary to support training operations.
- Initiate contact, liaise, and coordinate with military, state, and local law enforcement officials, civic leaders, and other organizations and individuals as necessary to prepare for training courses to be conducted in urban and rural settings.
- Mentor the customer to help assist in the development of their own internal Standard Operating Procedures and training programs.
- Identify and integrate specific geographic and mission specific requirements into instruction.
- Provide guidance, direction, and supervision to role players and Red Team personnel.
- Assist in the continual evolution and improvement of the Train the Trainer course through lessons learned, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews.
Here at Amentum, we believe in fostering a sense of belonging. We welcome diversity, encourage growth and development, promote safety first, and believe curiosity is the spark for innovation. We take care of our employees who in turn take care of our customers, driving the success of our business.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years of Special Operations Forces (SOF) and/or SOF training experience
- Graduate of a military instructor training course
- Valid Driver License
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (CONUS)
- Due to the physical nature of this position, must be prepared to walk at a moderate pace for 1 mile, and stand unassisted for up to 1 hour
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance prior to start date
- Due to sensitive nature of this work, must be a U.S Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems
Amentum | ,
Herc - Missouri | ,
ECCO Select | ,
Northrop Grumman | ,
Herc - Missouri | ,
Raytheon | ,
Raytheon | ,
Amentum | ,
Raytheon | ,