Temp to Hire- $20:00 an hour
Location: Troy MI
Hours: Sunday- Thursday- 10pm 6:30am
Primary responsible consists of providing direction and overseeing day to day operation of the production floor and production personnel, monitoring the quality of work and to ensure employees receive proper training.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this job
- Assist in hiring/firing decisions
- Ability to move material (up to 55 lbs.) and stage at machines and/or prepare for delivery
- Ability to efficiently operate/run each piece of equipment on the production floor
- Prioritize and schedule workflow and personnel based on equipment capabilities and customer needs
- Execute production plan, adjusting for unexpected events (absenteeism, mechanical failures, rush orders, etc.)
- Perform needed quality checks, inspections and minor mechanical adjustments to equipment when needed
- Optimize production throughput and efficiencies measured by SLAs
- Analyze and project according to production metrics
- Maintain, schedule and approve production employees time off request and pay hours
- Investigate and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and enforce company rules and policies
- Effectively communicate with employees, peers, third party vendors and other departments
- Prepare mail for delivery to USPS, Common Carriers or third-party mailers
- Provide other related duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Read and write English
- Basic Math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical attitude
- Ability to analyze data processing issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to Company values
- Commitment to provide a quality product
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Products and in-house scheduling software
Please apply online or email resumes to email@example.com
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Plymouth, Michigan
Kelly | Oak Park, Michigan
Kelly | Farmington Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Detroit, Michigan
Kelly | Livonia, Michigan
Kelly | Auburn Hills, Michigan
Kelly | Madison Heights, Michigan
Kelly | Southfield, Michigan
Kelly | Detroit, Michigan
Kelly | Detroit, Michigan