Under supervision of the Quality Manager, the Quality Auditor is responsible for performance monitoring of all program functional areas. Quality Auditors perform audits and inspections of all Program internal procedures to ensure compliance and continuous improvement of processes. Responsibilities also include gathering and analyzing data and recommending courses of action to improve performance or resolve problems, and mentoring employees, supervisors and management staff in quality management principles, theories, tools, and systems. Ensures all quality systems comply with ISO 9001-2015 standards.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Conducts compliance surveillances.
- Monitors functional area internal inspection programs.
- Monitors program functions for compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Prepares audit reports; assists in root cause analysis and development of corrective/risk mitigation action plans as required; performs follow up audits to determine completeness and effectiveness of corrective/risk mitigation actions.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a U. S. Government Motor Vehicle Operator’s License and host nation Driver’s License, is required.
- One (1) to three (3) years quality assurance experience.
Candidate must also be able to work under pressure, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read/write and speak English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a up-tempo working environment.
- Must have basic knowledge of FAR, ISO 9001:2015 & DoD regulations.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Office Tools.
- Ability to work with very diverse workforce.
- Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.