Inside / Counter Sales - Military Veterans
Los Angeles, CA
- Sell industrial gases, welding equipment, power and hand tools to customers.
- Stock inventory and maintain showroom displays.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide support for the field sales representative.
- Identify, monitor and document competitive market activities by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent ; Two (2) year degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service and/or sales experience.
- Knowledge of welding, gases, industrial, safety supply sales preferred.
- Adequate computer skills
- Ability to handle cash transactions accurately
Los Angeles, CA
Consider working for the Chemical Industry's Best Managed Company. The one Forbes magazine named to its Most Admired Companies list. A company that offers associates industry-leading training, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a commitment to entrepreneurial spirit at every level.That's Airgas.
As the leading U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, Airgas has a focus on quality products—but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations—branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers—chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you.