WESCO is known for the best service and the best people, always going above and beyond to provide top-notch service to our customers. As a leading global provider of supply chain solutions, WESCO’s goal is to ensure that our customers have the products they need, when and where they need them — whether that is on a construction site or in a manufacturing plant. We back up those products with proven expert services that help companies increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, create safer workplaces, and achieve sustainability goals. If this is a culture you want to be a part of, we invite you to join WESCO, a place where inclusion and diversity is valued and continuous improvement is a way of life.
· Coordinates employee work assignments to achieve inbound and outbound service requirements.
· Directs achievement of performance objectives related to productivity, quality, service and safety.
· Performs administrative or logistical management duties in support of warehouse operation, including reconciliation of cycle count disparities, analysis of purchase orders vs. inventory received, job scheduling, inventory logistics, receiving reports, audits, etc.
· Monitors workflow, work completed, error rates and related metrics and take corrective action.
· Ensures procedures are observed, implemented and enforced.
· Ensures quality and inspection process is accurate and excess costs are eliminated.
· Ensures safe working environment and follow safety regulations.
· Ensures warehouse employees receive training.
· Ensures accurate time, attendance, and performance management records are maintained.
· Maintains positive employee relations and morale.
· With assistance from human resources, carries out performance management actions, including hiring, firing, discipline and setting of pay rates for employees.
· Assists in developing and documenting warehouse processes.
· Establishes and monitors performance standards for warehouse functions, including pick, pack, and ship.
· Processes returned merchandise.
· Establishes and monitors performance standards for equipment, assembly, housekeeping, etc.
· Develops and implements training certification programs.
1 to 3 years required, 5 years preferred of supervision in warehouse environment.
1 to 3 years required, 5 years preferred of supervision with inventory control and cycle counting.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Strong knowledge of inventory control processes.
Knowledge of electrical, construction or mechanical products.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong time management skills.
Basic computer skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to learn and use business planning systems.
Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written instructions.
Ability to remain calm and resolve problems in a timely manner under stressful situations.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to operate hand and power tools and equipment.
Ability to adapt to changing situations and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously preferred.
Ability to anticipate and prepare for customer needs preferred.
· Warehouse – Work is generally performed in a warehouse environment. The noise level is moderately quiet. Generally well ventilated and well lighted. Warehouse employees may be exposed to all kinds of weather and may be required to wear protective clothing. Operates heavy equipment. Strict safety regulations may be required.
· Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
· Work may require excessive bending or stooping.
· Employee required to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day.
· Employee required to climb ladders.
· Employee required to use hand tools.
· Employee uses heavy machinery (e.g., forklift, etc.).
· Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
· Employee required to problem-solve.
· Employee required to manage other employees.
WESCO Distribution is a leader in industrial supply with an extensive offering of electrical, data communications, general maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) and electrical OEM products. We are more than just an electrical distributor - we're a company of procurement specialists, helping customers lower supply chain costs and increase efficiency through LEAN Customer Value Creation (LCVC); and save energy with Green and Sustainability initiatives. Our network of branches delivers industrial supply products fast, and our vast catalog of supplier partners enables WESCO to be your one-stop shop for electrical and MRO products. As a Fortune 500 company our industrial supply solutions leverage our buying power and extensive procurement experience that leaders across a broad range of industries trust to deliver value, service, and results that exceed customer expectations.
WESCO Distribution, Inc. | Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
WESCO Distribution, Inc. | Annville, Pennsylvania
FedEx Ground | Middletown, Pennsylvania
Ross Stores, Inc. | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Ross Stores, Inc. | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Big Lots | Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Carlisle, Pennsylvania
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Marietta, Pennsylvania
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Johnson Controls, Inc. | New Cumberland, Pennsylvania