Org Marketing StatementWith annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Position SummaryAdministers customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations. Develop solutions for customer needs and to maximize sales and profits while defending current business.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction
Does not have direct reports.
ResponsibilitiesWorks with customers internal and external to Parker.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Formulate goals and objectives to improve the customer experience for key accounts and develop methods to grow business year over year.
• Answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, pricing, and services offered.
• Enter/release orders for customer accounts via manual, electronic, or customers portals and provide confirmations. Scan and index orders into Application Extender once complete.
• Review terms and conditions of customer orders for compliance and refers those that are unacceptable to management for resolution.
• Responsible for follow up with customer accounts with any issues, concerns or delay with customer orders
• Acts as point of contact for assigned customer accounts and works with cross functional areas of the division to provide premier customer experience.
• Request ATR’s (Authorization to Return) CAR’s, PAR’s and customer complaints from Quality Department
• Communicate all pertinent customer expedite or changes to order to supply chain or scheduling concerning schedule changes.
• Issue credits and add bills, works with accounting to help resolve payment issues.
• Perform customer service essential job functions to advance our Corporate LTR/Composite Scores
• Responsible for continuous improvement in daily activities and exceeding customer expectations with their customer experience
• Any other responsibilities as assigned.
QualificationsHigh School Diploma or GED Equivalent
3 to 5 years experience in customer service.
Advance computer skills
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Equal Employment OpportunityParker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker views the world through the lens of a broad range of motion and control technologies, and team members see a vast number of engineering challenges that are yet to be solved and can make a meaningful difference in people's lives. These very challenges drive Parker people forward, seeking new ways to innovate, combine technologies, collaborate, develop systems and partner with our customers to solve problems. We call it Winovation and by following its path, we not only create limitless growth potential for Parker, we also make significant contributions to our world at large, for our generation and for the generations to come.
Competing and winning in today's challenging global markets will require Parker to build on the company's strong foundation while setting a new course with strategies to take performance to the next level. Using the new Win Strategy as a guide, Parker is striving to achieve new financial and operational performance targets. The Win Strategy is built on the established goals of engaged people, premier customer experience, profitable growth and financial performance, and will position Parker to achieve financial performance among its diversified industrial proxy peer companies.
Parker’s culture is reflected in the core values team members aspire to: A Winning Culture, Passionate People, Valued Customers and Engaged Leadership. Over time, Parker has nurtured a culture which emphasizes a commitment to excellence and integrity and a special concern for its customers’ welfare. Parker’s continued success in serving its customers, suppliers, shareholders and the general public depends upon each individual team member's full commitment.
Parker is located in 50 countries around the world supporting 100 divisions with 336 manufacturing locations. Parker's unrivalled industrial distribution network extends to approximately 13,000 locations globally. Through this extensive network of local, independent businesses, Parker brings its products and services to customers in 104 countries. This includes continued penetration of the ParkerStore network of industrial retail outlets, which has more than 3,000 locations around the world. Parker employs over 50,000 people worldwide.
Sonoco | Morristown, Tennessee
WESCO Distribution, Inc. | Johnson City, Tennessee
Kelly | Morristown, Tennessee
CVS Health | Mars Hill, North Carolina
Luttrell Staffing / Utility Staffing | Johnson City, Tennessee
Lowe's Companies, Inc. | Greeneville, Tennessee
Keurig Dr Pepper | Johnson City, Tennessee
Sonoco | Newport, Tennessee
Kelly | Johnson City, Tennessee
Kelly | Johnson City, Tennessee