Title: Material Analyst
Location: Maryland Heights, MO
Duration: 6 months +
- Responsible for balancing supply and demand for ingredients and packaging for bakeries in the BBU inbound supply chain
- Complete the MRP analysis/replenishment review of required stocking levels for ingredients and packaging in designated plants
- Execute release orders to approved suppliers based on existing purchasing contracts and blanket purchase orders, track confirmations, and expedite shipments as necessary to maintain inventory levels within the guidelines set by BBU
- Maintain web-based inventory planning sheets on a weekly/daily schedule as specified by BBU
- Execute release orders in Oracle and track confirmations to insure timely receipt of ingredients and packaging into bakeries
- Manage packaging and ingredients transitions as a result of innovation, packaging re-design, promotional activity and product transfers
- Obtain and update forecasts in inventory planning sheets to support new product introductions and promotional activity
- Review, coordinate, and place release orders for all bulk ingredients at designated plants
- Review monthly analysis of slow-moving inventory and take appropriate actions to reduce obsolescence
- Build and maintain strong business-to-business relationships with key suppliers & internal customers
- Identify, research and implement cost-saving opportunities
- Track and expedite incoming orders as needed to insure continued production at the plants.
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, or customer service
- Excellent interpersonal & problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Excel, ERP software, and Outlook
- Team player able to work in a high volume, fast paced & time sensitive environment
- Position will be working remotely from home until COVID restrictions are lifted and allow working from the office. Candidates will then be required to report onsite.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | ,
Kelly | O'Fallon, Missouri
Kelly | St Louis, Missouri
Kelly | St Louis, Missouri
Kelly | Hazelwood, Missouri
Kelly | Ladue, Missouri
Kelly | Arnold, Missouri
Kelly | Affton, Missouri