Our Private Fund Group (PFG) is the world's leading placement agent with two main lines of business:
* In our Primaries business, we raise capital for domestic and international direct investment firms, including private equity, buyout, real assets, credit/distressed, secondary, infrastructure and emerging markets funds, from investors worldwide, including public pension, corporate pension, sovereign wealth, endowments, foundations, financial/insurance companies and family offices.
* In our Capital Solutions business, we advise General Partners on a range of secondary market transactions, such as single or multi-asset continuation funds, portfolio securitizations, or the sale of limited partner fund interests through secondary transactions. We also raise capital for direct or co-investments in companies and projects alongside investment firms.
We have professionals located in New York, London, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney.
PFG offers Analyst opportunities across both of our business lines: Private Equity Fundraising and Capital Solutions. Our Analyst role provides broad exposure to the alternative investment business. You will have direct contact with the senior partners of our private equity clients, heads of our clients’ marketing and investor relations teams, and decision-makers at the industry’s leading institutional investors.
Analysts are exposed to all elements of a fundraising process, including:
* Working with the Due Diligence team to evaluate prospective opportunities
* Providing advice to clients on fundraising strategy, structuring, timing, investors and legal terms
* Evaluating clients’ prospective liquidity needs and modeling main value drivers of illiquid portfolios
* Articulating complex marketing messages
* Preparing compelling fundraising materials and financial models
* Planning and managing the online data room
* Daily interaction with client executives and with senior PFG team members worldwide
* Completing projects, such as building market maps, tracking returns across a market segment, or comparing structures across completed capital solutions transactions
* Gaining exposure to alternative investment managers and learning about myriad private equity investment strategies from an unusually close vantage point
To be eligible for this opportunity, you should be a recent graduate of a four-year college or university. We are noted for the diversity of our employees and seek those with a common set of abilities—highly motivated and creative individuals who have the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and extra-curricular activities. We seek to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business. You are:
* A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
* Results oriented with excellent problem solving skills
* A proactive self-starter who has the ability to learn in a fast paced environment
* A hardworking and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
* An outstanding written and verbal communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
* A principled colleague, committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
**Job:** **Banker / Advisory*
**Title:** *Private Equity Fundraising & Capital Solutions—Private Fund Group (Analyst) #162716*
**Location:** *NY-New York*
**Requisition ID:** *162716*
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, securities underwriting and trading, research and analytics, and risk management products. Clients include corporations, governments, institutional investors such as hedge funds, and private individuals. The company provides asset management services through Credit Suisse Private Equity; while Credit Suisse Private Banking USA offers wealth services to the rich throughout the country. Credit Suisse (USA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Swiss banking powerhouse Credit Suisse Group and part of Credit Suisse Americas, which includes North and South America and the Caribbean.
Credit Suisse (usa), Inc. | , New York
Deutsche Bank | New York, New York
Fordham University | New York, New York
HERC - Metro New York & Southern Connecticut | Bronx, New York
Credit Suisse (usa), Inc. | , New York
Wells Fargo | New York, New York
Bank of America | New York, New York
Merck & Company | Kenilworth, New Jersey
TD Bank | New York, New York
HERC - Metro New York & Southern Connecticut | New York, New York