NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Customer Success Manager
LOCATION: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX/ Atlanta/ Milwaukee
Position sumary and responsibility:
Partner with our clients to deliver successful outcomes and experiences by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Quarterbacking experiences by various cross-functional teams at NCR, on behalf of the customer
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Professional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently & be a great contributor in team environments
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing with technology companies.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong leadership skills.
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for working with customers and helping them succeed
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services).
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with little direction.
- Robust sense of accountability: sound personal judgment, capacity to handle confidential information appropriately, effectively escalate issues.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing quality of work.
- Strong interpersonal ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbally) technical information and the results of analysis at all levels of the organization.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in banking and commerce solutions, powering incredible experiences that make life easier. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables transactions across financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.