Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
Strives to perform established BKM’s. Follows all IP guidelines.
Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
- Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
- Develops responsibility for customer satisfaction within work area
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses existing procedures to solve straightforward problems; has limited opportunity to exercise discretion
- Impacts the accuracy of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Uses communication skills and common courtesy
Languages:English (Required), Japanese (Required)
Years of Experience:1 - 2 Years
Travel:Yes, 20% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.