Position:Senior Programmer, ERP Applications Development
Technical Engineer I
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements in Order to Cash/Procure to Pay cycles
- Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing
- Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis
- Operates under moderate supervision. Usually reports to the Manager of Software Development
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion
- Participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated by the vendor
- Coordinate with the stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
What We Are Looking For
- 5 to 10 years of Technical and Functional experience in Oracle EBS
- Distribution, CRM, Supply Chain and Manufacturing domain (Inventory, Purchasing, WIP, BOM, Order Management, WMS, Pricing, Quoting)
- Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycles in Oracle R12 Application
- Proficient in any of these tools - PL/SQL/Forms/Reports/BI Publisher/Workflow/OAF/ADF/Ext-JS/Java
- Knowledge of REST API is advantage
- Has experience in handling custom functionalities along with standard EBS processes
- Able to convert the business requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Contributes to process improvements
- Experience or exposure working in Agile Methodology is advantage
- Dev-Ops Tools like Jira, Bitbucket, Flex deploy
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
Location:IN-Pune, India (Solitaire Bldg)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Information Technology
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.