Sr. Business Process Management Analyst - Military Veterans
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Process Management Analyst to join the PMT organization. In this role, you will work with various functions / businesses globally and support EIM leader to drive process improvements and digital transformation.
- Collect, analyze, document business processes
- Work with businesses & functions to identify process gaps and improvement opportunities
- Model processes and business rules utilizing BPM framework, methodology and tools (Signavio, Celonis)
- Support EIM leader and functional process perfection leaders to conduct process transformation workshops
- Facilitate project meetings, including meeting schedules and summaries
- Build relationships and partnerships with key partners
- Deliver "right and fast" results in matrix environment
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in business process management
- 5+ years experience in project management including process re-engineering/improvement projects
- Ability to effectively document and communicate business process & system requirements
- We encourage self-starters who are proactive, analytical and collaborative problem-solvers
- Experience modeling processes and business rules utilizing BPM tools
- Communicate well with both business and technical teams
- Ability to drive action, deliver results, with agile approach
- Experience working on large scale business process improvement with results
- JOB ID: HRD108555
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.