Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
SATCOM O&M Support
This position shall support the day to day maintenance and operation of assigned terminals.
- Shall have knowledge of tactical and commercial satellite communication equipment.
- Shall know how to operate Satellite Modems, Redundancy Switch, associated cables, and interconnects; Up Converters, Redundancy Switch; Down Converters, High Power Amplifiers (HPAs), Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs), Low Noise Block (LNB); Waveguide (rigid, flex, and elliptical) joints and connections; Intermediate Frequency (IF) cable and connections; Antenna, Antenna motors, Solid State Power Amplifiers (SSPA), Antenna Control Unit (ACU), and associated cabling and interconnects; Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Units; Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS); Generator (if applicable).
- Shall have technical documentation skills related to SAR, GAR, TSR and ASI requests.
- Shall have known how to use Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) equipment; power meter, spectrum analyzer, firebird, volt meter, etc...
- Shall have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in support of installations, repair, troubleshooting or maintenance of satellite communications electronic systems or equipment.
- Shall have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience operating in a tactical satellite environment operating/maintaining antenna controller, SSPA, LNA/LNB, up and down converters, Fiber optic/Coax/Ethernet Cable, Frequency Division Multiple Access (FDMA) and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) modems (satellite modems) and Modem Hub operations.
- Associates degree or equivalent or may be substituted with a major certification plus 7 years of recent specialized experience.
- Shall have experience and skill with commercial and military satellite and commercial TDMA/FDMA modems required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET level security clearance.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With a global workforce of more than 20,000 on all seven continents and in approximately 60 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. At PAE, we offer challenging roles, an inclusive environment to perform our best work and a sense of pride that we are valuable partners in work that matters. Join us and make an impact. Have a question about the opportunities at PAE? Please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and visit our career site at www.pae.com/careers for all open positions!