Radiology Technologist II - Cath Lab - Military Veterans
- Current California Radiologic Technologist License.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Radiological Technology training program in an AMA approved school and meets the requirements for registry by the ARRT.
- Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel. If MHA and/or own vehicle used on Association buisness, must possess valid California Driver's License and upon request proof of liability insurance.
- A.S. degree in Ragiologic Technology in an AMA approved program.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 10 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Sutter Health is more than 60,000 people strong thanks to its integrated network of clinicians, employees and volunteers. Headquartered in Sacramento, Calif., Sutter Health provides access to high quality, affordable care for more than 3 million Northern Californians through its network of hospitals, medical foundations, urgent and walk-in care centers, home health and hospice services. Nearly 14,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians care for Sutter patients. For more information about the Sutter Health network visit: sutterhealth.org | facebook.com/sutterhealth | youtube.com/sutterhealth | twitter.com/sutterhealth.