Patient Safety Coordinator - Military Veterans
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Patient Safety Coordinator
- Assists the Risk Manager and Patient Safety Director with operational oversight of the Patient Safety and Risk Management program.
- Supports the promotion a patient safety culture; emphasizing risk reduction while analyzing trends of events to determine process improvements to ensure alignment of patient safety and high reliability strategies
- Assists in the evaluation of near misses, investigation of occurrence reports, clinical surveillance and regulatory/legislative standards.
- Educate, evaluate, monitor, and/or the elimination of professional and general liability exposures
- Collects, analyzes and evaluates data to develop recommendations for improvement of clinical risk management programs
- Collaborates with the Risk Manager and Patient Safety Director in completion of CSIP
- Baccalaureate degree in healthcare-related field,
- A minimum of 2-3 years of progressive health care experience in an acute care facility or 1-2 years’ experience in clinical risk management.
- Broad knowledge and familiarity with healthcare-related regulatory requirements.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.