Account Manager - Military Veterans
- The LRB Account Manager is accountable to work in conjunction with an Account Director on larger (>300 employees) and more complex clients.
- This role will work directly with a large Trust client and the interested parties managing the Trust and providing administrative expertise and reporting analytics.
- The relationship management is a priority along with focused attention to opportunities for the future based on activity.
- The primary role of the Account Manager is to execute on strategies developed by the Account Director while maintaining strong relationships with clients and brokers to help achieve retention and growth objectives year over year.
- Opportunity for relationship management on a large client Trust account
- Assist client constituents by applying administrative knowledge and expertise
- Provide reporting and analysis insight and understanding
- Understand competitive environment and market opportunities
- Maintain accurate client records
- Participate in and/or host client meetings as appropriate
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal partners (underwriting, sales, operations, business analytics, etc) and work collaboratively across business functions to ensure customer needs are met.
4-6 Years of industry experience. Strong understanding of health plan market. Experience working with public entities is a plus. Strong knowledge of Excel functionality for reporting and data analytics. Licensure as required by State. (Licensed Health Agent) College degree or equivalent work experience.
Please review required qualifications above
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."