TSS Senior Conversational AI Specialist - Military Veterans
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: Any Location / Remote
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ73489
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
MBI Full 5C (T3)
GDIT Technology Shared Services (TSS) is looking for a Senior Conversational AI Specialist that will leverage the full capabilities of AI for delivering insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, increase revenue, and manage risk. One of the major focus areas for the AI team is to deliver Chatbots and Virtual Assistants serving customers through multiple channels and across all lines of business. This role is responsible for building and leading the Conversational AI initiative within GDIT's Technology Shared Services team. This individual will contribute to the setting of standards, principles and patterns for how we do conversational design. This role will partner closely with other identified stakeholders, providing input on functionality and capabilities in the platform(s) to be successful. This is an opportunity to join a start-up within a large organization. Be flexible and adaptable - this is an evolving space, we're going to learn, things will change. Be curious and creative - help us find solutions and chart the course. Be action-oriented - we need to roll up our sleeves, work hard, and get a lot of stuff done. This role will need to help us grow substantially so we can keep pace with the opportunity in front of us to deliver useful, insightful and highly satisfying conversational experiences all across the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT related field, or equivalent experience, plus five (5) or more years of IT experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of intent classification, entity extraction, conversation flows, and NLP training principles
- Experience with major bot platforms such as IBM Watson Conversation Services, Google Dialogflow, Microsoft LUIS, IPSoft Amelia, Nuance NINA, Oracle Intelligent Bots, etc.
- Strong PowerPoint/Excel presentation skills
- Consultative experience including requirements gathering and solution development
- Great at brainstorming, ultimately helping turn ideas into action
- Learn quickly, show depth of understanding
- Great partner, collaborator, adept at finding and crafting solutions
- Excellent communicator, skilled giving presentations
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines Experience working with Enterprise Technical Architects on delivering enterprise-wide solutions
- Personal Attributes: Beyond experience, the right personal integrity, style and attitude are critical to success in this role. Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented; possesses a strong work ethic. Proactive innovator, motivator and change agent - able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization. Collaborative, influential and highly self-aware
The likely salary range for this position is $84,000 - $126,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company.
From Gulfstream business jets and combat vehicles to nuclear-powered submarines and communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security.
We offer a broad portfolio of innovative products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; IT and C4ISR solutions; and shipbuilding and ship repair.
General Dynamics employs thousands of people across the globe, with locations in more than 45 countries. We rely on the skills of our employees and their knowledge of customer requirements to deliver best-in-class products and services.