• Drive the backend/frontend and module development implementing new features and functionalities.
• Guide the website architecture to ensure high-performance and effective, visually appealing, and implementations that are easy to use and understand.
• Work across with different teams and product owners as well as guide your team's capability
• Knowledgeable on development using PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.
• Create an effective, responsive designs and turning it into a working theme.
BS Information Technology or BS Computer Science or BS Electronics Engineering
Exposure on developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment as well as user interfaces for websites and or web application
Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
Advanced site building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Panels and custom modules
Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle eg Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
Comfortable in using debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
Can convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.