We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our Colorado team. You will be a member of the Pre-Sales Engineering Team and will be responsible for meeting with Presidio’s customers, collecting requirements for business solutions related to security projects and developing engineering solutions for sale to Presidio customers. We foster a collaborative, inclusive and respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. We are passionate, practical, responsive, and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our clients and partners. We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty. We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what’s next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do. Teamwork, Execution Excellence, Integrity & Forward Thinking. We are Presidio.
A successful Senior Solutions Architect should be able to understand client’s business initiatives and requirements and map these business needs into technical and security architectures. A Senior SA should be able to present and explain cyber security solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering, and formulate a solution consisting of hardware, software, licensing, and engineering services.
- Provide technical thought leadership in overall security solutions development
- In a flexible work environment, connect with customers and internal teams both in-person and remotely with exceptional responsiveness & accountability
- Have experience developing & deploying security solutions in public cloud environments
- Meet with Presidio’s customers to collect requirements for infrastructure solutions centered on Security Technologies
- Assist the sales team in identifying and qualifying opportunities with new & existing clients
- Design & provide “people centric” security architecture &in depth solutions encompassing layers of controls to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of the data
- Work in a diverse team of passionate professionals that exemplify Presidio’s high ethical standards
- Support Security Solutions that include solutions from various leading industry vendors
- Design and demonstrate security solutions that are scalable and easy to adapt with changing business requirements
- Provide security solutions that align with customer’s compliance requirements and industry standards like PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, ITIL, COBIT, Sarbanes Oxley and SANS 20
- Craft scope of work (SOW) with task lists and Bill of Material (BoM) for various types of projects in support of these solutions
- Collaborate with the Presidio sales team to develop customer relationship while contributing to the overall sales process
- Develop and maintain relationships with a diverse customer base and build inclusive communities
- Collaborate with the National Cyber Security Solutions team
- Establish status as a Trusted Advisor with Presidio customers
- Meet with customers to identify business drivers, desired business outcomes and gather technical requirements
- Craft high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Collaborate with Presidio’s Professional Services organizations on developing deployment models
- Develop relationships with strategic vendors & build communities around associated solutions.
- Engage new vendors and have an agnostic approach to security
- Build high level of customer relationships that are trusted and respected
- Present in front of large audiences at seminars and conventions
- Continuously update the skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing market landscape and customer needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 2+ years of experience in a pre-sales role and/or implementation role with the design, development and implementation of complex cyber security and public cloud solutions
- Strong knowledge of security architectures and technologies including assessment, methodologies, compliance standards etc.
- Strong knowledge of security standards and compliance such as PCI, HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO 27001, NIST, CSF, COBIT, ITIL, SANS 20
- Good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Ability to work cooperatively with sales, services and the PMO teams
- Ability to sell internally to account managers and sales leadership and externally to our customers
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture and its security concerns
- Able to lead CIO/CTO level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions
- Demonstrated passion for technology, solution design and self-study
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills and detail oriented
- Proven knowledge of solutions from vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, AWS, Microsoft Azure, SentinelOne, CrowdStrike, Cybereason, Cisco Security, Fire Eye, Splunk, F5, RSA, ForeScout, LogRhythm, Splunk, Okta, etc.
- Leading industry certifications such as, CISSP (strongly desired), CCIE-Security, CISA, CISM, CEH, CHP, and AWS Cloud Architect are highly preferred
- Experience working for a systems integrator is preferred
- Experience and ability to prepare RFP/RFI response, proposals and solutions
- Solid working knowledge of vendor programs and partner eco-system
Our Core Values:
At Presidio, our core values define our culture. They are our guiding principles and our fundamental beliefs. We are always looking for top talent that can embody the values listed below.
We foster a collaborative, respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows.
We are passionate, practical, responsive and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our customers and partners.
We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what’s next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: www.presidio.com.
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio’s IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a “one size fits all” approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization’s risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights, Connected Transportation, Smart Cities, and Safer Schools.
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies Please Note: Agencies may not submit any unsolicited candidate information to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received by any employee of Presidio will be considered property of Presidio, unless the submitting agency is an Authorized Vendor who has received a written request to perform recruiting services from a member of Presidio’s Talent Acquisition staff. No other Presidio staff member shall be authorized to engage an agency to perform recruiting services. Authorized Vendors have entered into written contracts with Presidio that have been reviewed and executed by the Vice President of Talent Acquisition. Payments will not be made to any agency who is not an Authorized Vendor (nor will they be made to any agency for performing unauthorized services).
We help clients unlock the unlimited potential of a completely connected world. We understand that the backbone of this unprecedented level of connection is Information Technology. At Presidio, we think, architect, implement, and support the practical reality of advanced technologies every day.
Spectrum | Greenwood Village, Colorado
Arrow Electronics | Centennial, Colorado
Lumen | Denver, Colorado
Lumen | Denver, Colorado
Raytheon | Aurora, Colorado
Xcel Energy | Denver, Colorado
Raytheon | Aurora, Colorado
Raytheon | Aurora, Colorado
Spectrum | Englewood, Colorado
Wells Fargo | Denver, Colorado