Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated is seeking a passionate and experienced Product Manager for a solution(s) within our Momentum Warehouse Execution System (WES) product line. Located in Alpharetta, GA, this position will have direct responsibility for globally leading, developing and implementing Software Product Strategy, Portfolio Lifecycle Management, Offering Management Process and Market Growth Opportunities. You will own the end to end solution requirements definition, feature prioritization, complexity optimization and connected solutions integration. You will partner, lead and influence people at all levels of the organization to integrate inputs and develop distinctive solution roadmap plans that maximize growth and return on investment. You will develop and lead a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced, and innovation is encouraged.
• Overall responsibility for the vision, strategy, commercialization and lifecycle management of the product, offering or solution.
• Customer Insight & Innovation: Develop innovative and integrated product solutions that are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs.
• New Product Introduction: Define and own the short and long-term product roadmap, including business cases, epics, user stories, customer experience, and delivery. Drive 100% Say-Do on Revenue and Margin commitments.
• Business Growth: Manage the complete business, including establishing key metrics, setting and meeting goals on channel/direct customer growth, customer engagement and retention.
• Cross-Functional Partnership: partner proactively and successfully with key stakeholders across Honeywell, as well as building strong relationships with peers and direct reports.
• Communication: Proactively communicate programs and team’s plans and accomplishments in both verbal and written narratives to ensure alignment with senior leadership.
• Drive collaborative culture: Iterate with development teams and stakeholders on trade-offs, balance competing priorities and guide decision making in-line with product and business strategies.
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
• 5+year Software experience in feature delivery and product solutioning
• 2-4 years of experience in the product management where you have led and worked in cross-functional teams developing solutions in a global e-commerce, logistics or automation technologies industry.
• 2-3 Experience working in agile enabled teams
• Experience developing technology solutions and Subscription, SaaS pricing models
• Proven track record of achievements, delivering measurable results (revenue and margin performance, new market entry)
• Strong background in both business and technical roles with ability to effectively lead and influence cross-functionally and globally
• Experience in software product management in Voice solutions
• Experience with driving execution in automation, retail or logistics industries strongly preferred
• Decisive, thorough and logical approaches in researching and analyzing issues. Proven ability to understand and solve complex business problems.
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills experience
• Self-starters, able to manage vision and purpose in ambiguous situations
• Excellent teamwork skills and communication skills (particularly written) with the ability to influence cross-functional teams
Candidate can expect 25-30% local and global travel
JOB ID: req254728
Category: Business Management
Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd Floor,Alpharetta,Georgia,30004,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.