SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have experience in verifying and collecting insurance co-pays and self pay deposits? Do you have proven experience in providing counseling regarding financial assistance programs? Now is the time to join our team of motivated and nurturing individuals working to assist patients with their hospital payments. Ideal candidates will have a steady work experience of collecting and posting medical payments. You should also share a passion for our purpose, "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Does this sound like you? If so, APPLY TODAY. See what makes us a fabulous place to work!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Our Collections Specialist PRN position is perfect for individuals who are interested in supplementing their income while gaining valuable experience with one of the largest healthcare systems in the country. As full or part-time opportunities come available in the department, PRN staff can apply and grow with us! Many current full-time employees started out as PRN!
Benefits of working PRN:
• As needed schedule/flexible
• Earn while you learn new skills
• 401K eligible (with company match)
• Save money on everyday purchases with HCA Healthcare’s Consumer Discount program
• Opportunity to transfer to full or part-time positions as they come available!
- Verify patient insurance and post payments to patient account
- Arrange for repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations
- Do data entry (knowledge of Excel spreadsheets) and scan documents.
- Answer customer questions regarding their accounts
- Speak with patients face to face using excellent customer service abilities
- Have other duties assigned
- Flu Shots are required.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines preferred but not required. An understanding of patient confidentiality to protect the patient and the clinic/corporation.
- High School Diploma or GED or related experience in lieu. College degree preferred.
- Ability to collect, synthesize and research complex or diverse information.
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Montgomery, Alabama
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Prattville, Alabama
HCA Human Resources, LLC | , Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Clanton, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Prattville, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Millbrook, Alabama
O'Reilly Automotive | Montgomery, Alabama