This position can be Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer I or Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer II based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
U.S Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
**Please Note: This position will be in McAlester, OK
- Design, control, and improve the manufacturing process through collaboration with a multi-disciplined team
- Improve cycle time and lead time
- Implement manufacturing process control and performance monitoring
- Create and oversee improvement projects
- Translate engineering design requirements into manufacturing processes
- Perform hardware defect analysis
- Participate in corrective action investigations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong engineering aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical problem solving
Manufacturing Engineer I
- Bachelor___s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Manufacturing Engineer II
- Bachelor___s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field and 2 years of related experience or Master___s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experience with manufacturing
- Experience with PRISM
- Experience or education with lean manufacturing
- Experience/education with technical writing
- Experience or education with Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance analysis
- Active DOD Security clearance
This position involves direct support of manufacturing activities and requires spending time in and around factory areas.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens. Interested job seekers must apply online at www.raytheon.com/campus to determine if they meet qualifications for specific positions and other employment requirements.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.172610
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.