Requisition ID: 294962
Store #: 005528 Sunglass Hut
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 2000 retail stores across North America. We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Sunglass Hut has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented and driven people.
At Sunglass Hut, our mission is to be the premier shopping and inspiration destination for the top brands, latest trends and exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses.
Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal law.
The Sales Associate is vital to the success of Sunglass Hut and is an ambassador of The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Sales Associate spends time on the sales floor performing all functions relating to The Sunglass Hut Experience and store operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Achieves/exceeds individual sales plan by creating an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION with customers.
- Leverages reporting tools to track individual results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Partners with Store/Center Manager to maximize sales potential.
- People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Seeks out opportunities for self-development as defined in an individual development plan.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures that every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends 100% of the time on the sales floor.
- Ensures every aspect of The Sunglass Hut Experience is impeccably executed throughout the store.
- Makes simple and fast decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying current on new merchandise and fashion trends.
- Builds and develops expertise in delivery of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Impeccably executes all operational policies and procedures and maintains brand standards.
- Properly executes all promotions, contests and incentives
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Critical thinking
- Customer service and/or retail experience
- To accommodate our diverse customer base, preference may be given to bilingual candidates depending upon the needs of the location.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Luxottica produces and distributes sun and prescription eyewear of high technical and stylistic quality to improve the well-being and satisfaction of its customers and at the same time create value for employees and the communities in which the Group operates. Every collection, every pair of glasses, is the result of an ongoing process of research and development whose aim is to anticipate and interpret the needs, desires and aspirations of consumers all over the world.
Founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio, always involved in protecting eyes and optimising the look of men and women everywhere, the Luxottica Group is now a vertically integrated organization, producing and distributing prescription frames and sunglasses of high technical quality and style.
The constant attention paid to research and development, technological innovation, the adaptation to market evolutions in respect of people and the environment, have led Luxottica through worldwide expansion.
Product design, development and manufacturing take place in Luxottica’s six production facilities in Italy, three factories in China, one in Brazil and one sport sunglasses production facility in the United States. Luxottica also has a small plant in India serving the local market.
The design and quality of Luxottica’s products and strong and well-balanced brand portfolio are known around the world. Proprietary brands include Ray-Ban, one of the world’s best known brands for eyewear, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette. Licensed brands include Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Starck Eyes, Tiffany, Tory Burch and Versace .
The Group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 130 countries across five continents and has nearly 50 commercial subsidiaries providing direct operations in key markets.
Direct wholesale operations are complemented by an extensive retail network comprising over 7,000 stores worldwide as of December 31, 2014.
Luxottica is a leader in the prescription business in North America with its LensCrafters and Pearle Vision retail brands, in Asia-Pacific with the OPSM and Laubman & Pank brands, in China with the LensCrafters brand and in South America with the GMO brand. In North America, Luxottica operates points of sale for its retail licensed brands under the Sears Optical and Target Optical brands.
Additionally, Luxottica operates one of the largest managed vision care networks in the United States through EyeMed and the second largest lens finishing network, with three central laboratories, over 900 on-site labs at LensCrafters stores, a fully dedicated Oakley lab and an additional facility based in China dedicated to North American optical retail.
Luxottica has a global retail organization to support its sun and luxury retail brands including Sunglass Hut, ILORI and The Optical Shop of Aspen. The Sunglass Hut brand, in particular, has a global presence with stores in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Luxottica | Greenwood, Indiana
Luxottica | Carmel, Indiana
Luxottica | Indianapolis, Indiana
Luxottica | Fishers, Indiana
Luxottica | Indianapolis, Indiana
Luxottica | Greenwood, Indiana