Lead the creation of 360° effective and creative contents for different consumer facing touch points, on and off line, keeping in mind brand strategy, specific channel needs and Kpis. With a strong focus on business and performances. Manage the content process through close collaboration with internal content team (designers and copy-writers) and other teams: brand, creative, producer, ux, analytics, product, business, crm, social, omnichannel, instore communication, performance teams. Own the project gant for each project.
JOB SCOPE AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary point of contact for all stakeholders, he/she receives and manages the channel brief understanding goals and KPIs.
- Plan and coordinate internal team and external stakeholders, managing day-to-day activities, setting timeline and deadline, ensuring the content delivery on time and according to the channel requirements.
- Contribute to creative briefs with internal designers and copy-writers by envisioning what creative assets will be needed in order to develop a cross-channel effective campaign. He/she knows all digital and offline touch points and how to deliver the right content in the right channel considering the journey of the consumers through the different touch points, with a strong focus on business and KPis. Balancing between brand equity and commercial messages.
- Conduct daily performance analysis of the activities for digital touch points and identify/propose key content actions to optimize performances. Work to find A/B test opportunities.
- Conduct researches, analysis of competitors, identify new trends, to keep the content always updated and to introduce new tools/formats.
- Owner of the content review, revise key projects, evaluate performances and highlight learnings and take-outs.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Cross-functional marketing knowledge. It’s a plus a previous working experience in on-line/offline content creations. Knowledge of ecommerce best practices, digital landscape and analytics.
- Creative mindset and critical/analytical thinking.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, with strong project management skills. With experience in management of multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work cross functionally.
- Experience in Retail, Luxury or Fashion industry it’s a plus
Luxottica produces and distributes sun and prescription eyewear of high technical and stylistic quality to improve the well-being and satisfaction of its customers and at the same time create value for employees and the communities in which the Group operates. Every collection, every pair of glasses, is the result of an ongoing process of research and development whose aim is to anticipate and interpret the needs, desires and aspirations of consumers all over the world.
Founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio, always involved in protecting eyes and optimising the look of men and women everywhere, the Luxottica Group is now a vertically integrated organization, producing and distributing prescription frames and sunglasses of high technical quality and style.
The constant attention paid to research and development, technological innovation, the adaptation to market evolutions in respect of people and the environment, have led Luxottica through worldwide expansion.
Product design, development and manufacturing take place in Luxottica’s six production facilities in Italy, three factories in China, one in Brazil and one sport sunglasses production facility in the United States. Luxottica also has a small plant in India serving the local market.
The design and quality of Luxottica’s products and strong and well-balanced brand portfolio are known around the world. Proprietary brands include Ray-Ban, one of the world’s best known brands for eyewear, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette. Licensed brands include Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Starck Eyes, Tiffany, Tory Burch and Versace .
The Group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 130 countries across five continents and has nearly 50 commercial subsidiaries providing direct operations in key markets.
Direct wholesale operations are complemented by an extensive retail network comprising over 7,000 stores worldwide as of December 31, 2014.
Luxottica is a leader in the prescription business in North America with its LensCrafters and Pearle Vision retail brands, in Asia-Pacific with the OPSM and Laubman & Pank brands, in China with the LensCrafters brand and in South America with the GMO brand. In North America, Luxottica operates points of sale for its retail licensed brands under the Sears Optical and Target Optical brands.
Additionally, Luxottica operates one of the largest managed vision care networks in the United States through EyeMed and the second largest lens finishing network, with three central laboratories, over 900 on-site labs at LensCrafters stores, a fully dedicated Oakley lab and an additional facility based in China dedicated to North American optical retail.
Luxottica has a global retail organization to support its sun and luxury retail brands including Sunglass Hut, ILORI and The Optical Shop of Aspen. The Sunglass Hut brand, in particular, has a global presence with stores in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.