Provides oversight for all Aircraft Parts Store (APS), Mobility Readiness Spare Parts Kits (MRSPK), Inbound/ Outbound Shipments (TMO), Flight Service Center (FSC) and Individual Protective Equipment (IPE) functions.
Functions to include pull warehouse stock, putting items away, resolving discrepancies, processing warehouse refusals, Daily Document Register (D04), No Warehouse Location Listing (R36), Tracer Action Required (TAR), Serialized Flags (XBH/DSR), Delinquent Outbound Shipment Listing (R-40), SDR Process, Document Control Listing (R-59), record reversal process, warehouse validation (Inventory Prep) Zero Balance/Zero Demand DOLT>30 Days, After Hours Degraded Operations, After Hours Degraded Ops Files Delivery, Reject Management Listing (D818), Process Receipts, RSP Storage & Maintenance, RSP/MSK Deployment/Transfer Process, Robust RSP, Build MSK, Deployment Indicator Flag/Transfer, Return RSP/MSK, RSP Annual Base Level Review (BLR), Performs Annual Reconciliation, Annual Reconciliation Part 1 (Quantity Increase), Annual Reconciliation Part 1 (Quantity Decrease), Annual Reconciliation Part 2(Load Details), Annual Reconciliation Part 3 (Delete detail), Annual Reconciliation Part 4 (Note Code Change), Aircraft Sustainability Model (ASM), Mated Items, Consumable RSP (CRSP), ISU Process, and the Reject Process.
Functions to include managing the DIFM return process, Found on Base assets, Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDR), Turn Around Process (TRN), Daily DIFM Listing (D-23), Serialized Flags (XBH/DSR), Quarterly DIFM Reconciliation, Quarterly Supply Point listing (Q-13), Supply Points Modifications, Semi-Annual Supply Point Reconciliations, Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) kits, TCTO Kit Issue, Monthly TCTO Reconciliation, Time Change Validation, Awaiting Parts (AWP) (D19), Quarterly Repair Cycle Data Listing (Q04), Degraded Ops Return Process, Block IIB training, Local Manufacturing Process, Pull warehouse Assets, Put items away, Daily Document Register (D04), Record Reversal Process, delinquent Documents (R59), Reject Management Listing (D818), ISU process, Reject Process, Afterhours Degraded Ops Files Delivery, use JDRS for QDRs, and process receipts in ILS-S.
Responsible for working and reporting monthly FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness) to include DIFMs, MRSP Fill Rate.
Functions to include, Shelf Life Validation, Overdue Asset Listing, IPE Return, IPE Issue, Receipt of new Assets, Joint Service Mask Leak Test (JSMLT), IPE Validation, IPE Inventory, Compile Readiness Report, Gas Mask Cleaning, Cleans IPE, Unverified Contract Lot, and Out-process Members. Inbound/ Outbound Shipments to include proper pack, wrap and ship functions, reusable container monitoring, proper shipping labels, hazardous cargo requirements and potential Air Force aircraft shipments. Need to be able to build crates in accordance with item National Stock Number (NSN) specifications, need to monitor the base 451 reusable container program. Needs access to SPIRES and WRM (Wood Packaging Materials) system for crate specifications. Works SDRs (Supply Discrepancy Reports) and R-40 listing. Must be able to escort trucks to and from main gate (DHL, FEDEX, UPS, and Roadway) for a time equaling roughly 15% of each day. Must be able to coordinate with units for classified shipments to be issued out same-day as there is no certified classified storage area.
- Supervises and performsitem and monetary accounting and inventory stock control, financial planning, and funds control.
- Computes requirement, determines allowance, and researches and identifies supplies and equipment requirements.
- Supervises and performs operations involved in storage, inspection, identification, and receipt of property.
- Responsible for facility safety and security.
- Conducts inventories.
- Operates automated equipment, special purpose government vehicles, and material handling equipment.
- Accounts for all items contained in mobility readiness spares packages.
- Supervises multiple work centers, totaling 13 plus union personnel and manages three operational work shifts, to support 24 hours / 5 days a week schedule to include weekend duty and holiday standby to meet Air Force mission requirements.
- Controls stock rotation to prevent deterioration and permit maximum use of dated and technical order compliance assets.
- Coordinates with customers regarding priority of deliveries and destination points. Establishes controls to deliver expedited requests within prescribed time limits. Supervises central receiving activity; coordinates requirements for shipping with transportation.
- Performs technical material functions. Develops methods and improves procedures for storage and issuing property. Plans use of storage facilities. Inventories supplies and equipment.
- Prepares statements of facts surrounding property loss, damage, or destruction through causes other than fair wear and tear. Establishes property locator system.
- Issues, delivers, and transfers property. Issues, ships, delivers or transfers property from issue, shipping, or transfer destination points through coordination with customers.
- Controls issue of classified sensitive, and controlled items, obtaining custody or document receipts.
- Complies data for storage and occupancy planning reports. Pulls, issues, and bins bench stock property.
- Plans and schedules material storage and distribution activities. Ensures availability, and controls use of space, material handling equipment, and required spare parts.
- Establishes fire prevention and safety standards, and ensures compliance.
- Determines requirements for storage, including those for classified, sensitive, radioactive, hazardous, mobility readiness spares packages and flammable property.
- Ensures protection of personnel.
- Prevents deterioration, contamination, and destruction of property.
- Maintains assigned unit vehicles.
- Provide cross utilization support to other Supply functions as directed by Logistics Supervisor.
Perform other work related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must have a working knowledge of Integrated Logistics System- Supply (ILS-S) processes, and procedures. Must be familiar with procedural requirements Air Force Instructions (AFI) 23-101, Air Force Manual (AFMAN) 23-122 and Air Force Handbook (AFH) 23-123, AFMAN 23-203, ILS-S User's Manual, DoD MANUAL 4140.27, VOLUME 1 AFI 24-602, Volume 2, CMOS shipping system, HAZDEC qualifications, and various Technical Manuals used to manage assets, AFI 25-2501, AFI 10-403, DoD MANUAL 4140.27, VOLUME 1 and various Technical Manuals used to manage assets.
Associate's degree in related field such as logistics, or equivalent applicable work experience in the AF supply systems with an emphasis in some or all of the following Aircraft Parts Store, Flight Service Center, Individual Protective Equipment and Mobility Readiness Spare Parts Kits, Inbound/ Outbound Shipments is preferred. A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience with a proven track record in scheduling and managing others.
· Must possess and maintain a security clearance necessary for this position.
· Possess a valid state issued driver's license.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Must be able to operate up to a 10k capacity forklift and utilize material handling equipment. Must have a general knowledge of the Air Force warehouse supply functions. Must be able to repetitively hold/balance, reach, flex position, twist, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat/crouch, climb, and sit (all for short or long periods of time). Must have a full range of mobility and endurance and be able to lift objects that weigh a minimum of 45 pounds. Constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Active DoD Security Clearance
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems
JT4 | Las Vegas, Nevada