HR Technology Project Manager - Military Veterans
Position:HR Technology Project Manager
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leads a complex HRIS project consisting of multiple, overlapping elements related to Payroll Integrations and expansion of Workday adoption throughout the region.
- Analyzes and identifies various, existing systems and work towards standardization to one global tool.
- Leads project calls, assigns work and manages project to timeline and outcomes.
- Leads stakeholder management sessions and keeps various management abreast of potential issues by maintaining open lines of communication.
- Creation of project related process documents.
- Collects and validates business requirements.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires in-depth Project Management knowledge and around 8 years of related experience.
- Experience in the area of application development or integration.
- Any exposure to the following fields would be a plus: HR, Payroll, Workday.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- The following certificates are nice to have: Green Belt, PMP
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life.
Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Learn more at www.arrow.com
Location:HK-Hong Kong (HKSTP Green 18)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Business Support
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.