Requisition ID: 294486
Store #: 000156 LensCrafters
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The Sales Associate delivers the brand value proposition – Set the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time. Helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers’ expectations. Ensures customers are always happy and satisfied with their experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly. Offers perfect product solutions. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
- Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
- Presents, celebrates & educates at customer pick-up.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
- Informs management of potential safety opportunities.
- Actively participates & contributes to store meetings and morning team huddles.
- Possesses a can-do spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
- Adheres to attendance & daily time keeping requirements.
- Adheres to all company policies & procedures.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Consistently maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate tablet.
- Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Effective selling skills
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators
- Embrace new technology & change
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Customer service & retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Luxottica produces and distributes sun and prescription eyewear of high technical and stylistic quality to improve the well-being and satisfaction of its customers and at the same time create value for employees and the communities in which the Group operates. Every collection, every pair of glasses, is the result of an ongoing process of research and development whose aim is to anticipate and interpret the needs, desires and aspirations of consumers all over the world.
Founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio, always involved in protecting eyes and optimising the look of men and women everywhere, the Luxottica Group is now a vertically integrated organization, producing and distributing prescription frames and sunglasses of high technical quality and style.
The constant attention paid to research and development, technological innovation, the adaptation to market evolutions in respect of people and the environment, have led Luxottica through worldwide expansion.
Product design, development and manufacturing take place in Luxottica’s six production facilities in Italy, three factories in China, one in Brazil and one sport sunglasses production facility in the United States. Luxottica also has a small plant in India serving the local market.
The design and quality of Luxottica’s products and strong and well-balanced brand portfolio are known around the world. Proprietary brands include Ray-Ban, one of the world’s best known brands for eyewear, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette. Licensed brands include Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Starck Eyes, Tiffany, Tory Burch and Versace .
The Group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 130 countries across five continents and has nearly 50 commercial subsidiaries providing direct operations in key markets.
Direct wholesale operations are complemented by an extensive retail network comprising over 7,000 stores worldwide as of December 31, 2014.
Luxottica is a leader in the prescription business in North America with its LensCrafters and Pearle Vision retail brands, in Asia-Pacific with the OPSM and Laubman & Pank brands, in China with the LensCrafters brand and in South America with the GMO brand. In North America, Luxottica operates points of sale for its retail licensed brands under the Sears Optical and Target Optical brands.
Additionally, Luxottica operates one of the largest managed vision care networks in the United States through EyeMed and the second largest lens finishing network, with three central laboratories, over 900 on-site labs at LensCrafters stores, a fully dedicated Oakley lab and an additional facility based in China dedicated to North American optical retail.
Luxottica has a global retail organization to support its sun and luxury retail brands including Sunglass Hut, ILORI and The Optical Shop of Aspen. The Sunglass Hut brand, in particular, has a global presence with stores in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Luxottica | Cumming, Georgia
Luxottica | Morrow, Georgia
Luxottica | Alpharetta, Georgia
Luxottica | Douglasville, Georgia
Luxottica | Buford, Georgia
Luxottica | Alpharetta, Georgia
Luxottica | Marietta, Georgia