NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: POS EMV Payment and Technical Support Engineer
LOCATION: USA (Preferred - Ohio, Californiaor Atlanta GA)
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of Retail and Hospitality POS business end-user help desk reported issues of Credit and Debit card transactions.
- Software support includes; NCR transactional software applications and EMV PIN Pads.
- Perform first, second and third-level Help desk support for customer reported issues regarding POS financial transactional operating systems.
- 2+ years' experience in resolving POS issues of credit card processing technology & systems.
- Strong focus on Hospitality Aloha POS providing advanced trouble-shooting regarding service delivery, installation, outages, component level problems, and other technical issues.
- Strong Aloha & Retail POS experience providing advanced trouble shooting, experience with loading pinpad devices, VF, EQX, Ingenico.
- Experience supporting credit card payment processing and integrations.
- BOH experience with store locations settling/discrepancies.
- Detailed log analysis and diagnosis of Point of Sale data.
- Installation knowledge on POS software/Pinpad software.
- Working with server node related issues and outages.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Application, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research, Statistics or equivalent business experience.
- Strong working and application skills in Microsoft Excel, Text Editing software and a working knowledge of Splunk.
- Deliver efficient and premium quality support to NCR POS customer end-users and help desks, meeting all established service level agreements.
- Proven customer service experience, preferably in a business to business environment with large customers.
- Abstract problem-solving skills.
- High flexibility and multi-tasking ability to diagnosis, troubleshoot and resolve both internal and client supported Level lll issues.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team and unaccompanied.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving proficiency and strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in banking and commerce solutions, powering incredible experiences that make life easier. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables transactions across financial, retail, hospitality, travel, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Corporation | Anaheim, California
Covanta Energy | Long Beach, California
Kelly | Tustin, California
Parsons Corporation | La Palma, California
CBRE | Newport Beach, California
NTT DATA Inc. | Anaheim, California
ADT | Orange, California
ADT | Orange, California
Kimco Realty Corporation | Tustin, California
Cushman & Wakefield and C&W Services | Irvine, California