Field Service Technician - Military Veterans
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Validate customer request
- Train onsite employees
- Inventory management
- Educate customer and field technicians
- Write documentation used by field technicians
- Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's degree, or High school diploma with relevant experience.
- Ability to travel 100%
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Construction industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience and training
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
- JOB ID: req253928
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.