TD DescriptionAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Prepares for Life Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the first 90 days
- Meets with customers and prospects to develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs.
- Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction
The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products and services and acting as wealth referral champion for the Store. The Financial Services Representative (FSR) I is required to obtain and maintain active Life license in the state in which they reside. The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is the Sales Leader in their Store and is the primary contact and resource for a multitude of products and services, with primary focus on basic investment needs of Customers. FSRs need to provide consistent, exemplary Customer Service by providing expert Advice concerning a wide range of investment products, banking products and services to new and existing Customers. FSRs need to show exceptional relationship building skills as well as have an aptitude for identifying needs and presenting appropriate solutions for those needs. Good verbal and communication skills needed. Success in this position is an excellent career path within the TD Bank structure.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Opportunity awaits at TD Bank...join us!
As America's Most Convenient Bank, we need to WOW! our customers every day! That's why we're looking for talented, motivated people with a passion for excellence, a focus on the customer and the drive to Build The Better Bank. If you have what it takes to be a part of something legendary – we have an opportunity for you!
Come grow with us!
Whether you have years of banking experience and are looking for a different kind of bank, or if you're beginning your career in financial services, we have opportunities for you. With award-winning career training programs, competitive salaries and incentives, full and part-time schedule choices, and a complete range of benefits, this is the place to be!
Are you ready?
Get started by checking out the exciting opportunities available at TD Bank.
Are you already a TD Bank Employee? Please visit TD Bank's company intranet to apply for your next position.
TD Bank | Scarborough, Maine
TD Bank | Yarmouth, Maine
TD Bank | Westbrook, Maine
TD Bank | Portland, Maine
TD Bank | South Portland, Maine
TD Bank | Gray, Maine
TD Bank | Falmouth, Maine
TD Bank | Falmouth, Maine
TD Bank | Falmouth, Maine
Mondelez International | Brunswick, Maine