Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security. Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy and standards. Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents, and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives. Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. May interface with senior management.
- Provides senior level technical support of mainframe security in a large, complex Multi-LPAR RACF environment utilizing RRSF (RACF Remote Sharing Facility), zSecure, RACF/DB2, and CICS.
- Works with internal and end-user personnel to define customized access solutions, reporting, notification, and data gathering as required.
- Occasional after hour support as required for implementations.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing, and implementation of complex computer security/protection technologies for company information and systems/applications.
- Performs periodic detailed assessments of the operating system and infrastructure components' security configuration to identify security vulnerabilities, and provides remediation alternatives.
- Participates in the evaluation of vendor proposals, new and existing security designs, and emerging security technologies and systems.
- An alternative role may include leveraging existing zSeries skills to work on mainframe security remediation projects.
- Using a Wells Fargo methodology, leads or assists senior engineers in researching, analyzing, designing, testing, and implementing security solutions.
- Leads or assists senior level engineers with analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and conduct security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
- Assists in computer security incident response activities and technical investigations of security-related incidents.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced staff.
Other Desired Qualifications
- zSecure tool experience is a plus
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Minneapolis, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
Wells Fargo | Shoreview, Minnesota