RN Registered Nurse Day Surgery - Military Veterans
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
- Responsible for coordinating registration for any patient requiring pre-admission testing.
- Coordination of pre-surgery testing of patients for outpatient surgery and same day surgery.
- Exhibit the HCA Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Provide assistance as need in a RN PACU capacity
- Current licensure as an RN in TX or Compact license is required.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Minimum one year acute care hospital Nursing in an Outpatient Surgery, PACU, ICU or Pre-OP setting required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully.
Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider with the widest range of employment opportunities.
Since our founding over 40 years ago, HCA has grown in size and services with over 280 affiliate facilities in 20 states and England. Our family of nearly 190,000 strong is dedicated to developing innovative strategies and practices to better the human condition.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centric health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.
HCA has over 7000 open requisitions in hospitals, diagnostic, outpatient and business operations across 20 states in the U.S.
Our employment opportunities fill job classes in both patient care and business support services. While a majority of positions account for clinical backgrounds, HCA has many opportunities in supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many more.