Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects. Cost effectively manage the utilization of services and develop measures to track, trend and forecast related impacts of organizational strategic initiatives.
- Run pre-established reports as well as development of new reports for internal stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Develop metrics to evaluate financial impact of proposed contract and medical management
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Contribute commentary/insights into the business units performance based on market specific knowledge and analysis based results/indicators
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identify and research variances
- Handle complex and high level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a diversified, multi-national healthcare enterprise that provides a portfolio of services to government sponsored healthcare programs, focusing on under-insured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and Long Term Care (LTC), in addition to other state-sponsored/hybrid programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans). The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health management, care management software, correctional healthcare services, dental benefits management, in-home health services, life and health management, managed vision, pharmacy benefits management, specialty pharmacy and telehealth services.
Kelly | Bridgewater Township, New Jersey
Quest Diagnostics | Horsham, Pennsylvania
Kelly | Spring House, Pennsylvania
Merck & Company | North Wales, Pennsylvania
Raytheon | Moorestown, New Jersey
Covanta Energy | Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Merck & Company | Lansdale, Pennsylvania
TD Bank | Mt Laurel, New Jersey
New York Community Bank (NYCB) | Spotswood, New Jersey
HERC - New Jersey/Eastern PA/Delaware | Princeton, New Jersey