Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform stratifications and trend analysis, ensure data integrity, conduct location surveys, develop stock record accounts, reconcile due-ins between AWRDS and LMP and appropriate item managers, and maintain shelf life data and Graphic Asset Representation.
- Responsible for inventory control and management of government equipment at APS-5 Kuwait
- Operates and monitors the Logistic Modernization Program (LMP) ensuring the system information is reflected in the Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS).
- Assists with the training and mentoring of MMC LMP/AWRDS Analyst I's and monitoring daily operations to include equipment receipt, shipments, and adjustments.
- Performs and validates research using automated property management software, the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) works in conjunction with Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), LOGSA/Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) and other automated Web Log Tools.
- Validates, tracks and monitors TASKERs received from LOC and determine proper accountability actions associated with said TASKERs and accurate completion.
- Process and monitors all receiving, shipping and equipment issue documentation and validate all data entry into LMP/AWRDS.
- Provides timely, accurate, and relevant information to the operations leadership and the customer.
- Provides technical assistance and training to junior level analysts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP (Systems Applications and Products) and/or LMP (Logistics Modernization Program) related experience required.
- Prior military equipment, automation systems related to Class VII accountability experience required.
- Prior US Army MOS 92A or 92Y preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- AESIP and/or GCSS-A familiarization and experience preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in AWRDS and have requisite experience in LMP to manage assets (requisitioning, receiving, reconciliation and stock control).
- Proficient in Army Regulations, AR 710-2, AR 735-5, AR 740-26 and DA PAM 708-2.
- Possess strong knowledge of Army Supply documentation such as DA Form 1348, DA Form 2062 and DA Form 444.
- Technical knowledge and proficiency of approved automated property management software, Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), various LOGSA/Logistics Integrated Warehouse (LIW) applications, and Theatre Property Equipment- Planner (TPE-Planner).
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook and other related applications
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work and communicate with others effectively.
- Ability to perform job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to work in extreme environmental conditions including dust and high temperatures.
- Must be able to endure long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Certification, License & Clearance:
- Logistic Modernization Program (LMP) Certificate preferred.
- Ability to obtain LMP certification from Company provided training required.
- Tier 1 NACI required for all U.S. Citizens.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems