Responsible for technical escalations (remote & onsite) at customer sites, able to use a systematic approach to problem solving and use data driven troubleshooting and diagnostic tools Support and provide technical feedback to improve fleet performance, improvement programs and upgrades
Guide and coach field engineers in troubleshooting techniques, work ethics and cultural norms
Develop troubleshooting guides and support technical documentation to enhance field engineers’ knowledge
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
Languages:English (Required), Japanese (Required)
Years of Experience:2 - 4 Years
Travel:Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.