About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).
About the Role
Looking for senior software engineer to develop and enhance fixed income electronic trading application in capital markets domain. He or she would be responsible to code the critical components of the application and understand the end to end flow of the system. This roles has multiple position.
Role and Responsibility
• Design, develop key features for a distributed grid compute platform, using akka and advanced concurrency features of Core Java, Multithreading ,collection.
• Troubleshoot complex issues (e.g. failed tasks in a grid)
• Role requires a very good understanding of distributed databases (e.g. HBase and Apache Ignite)
• Develop low latency messaging solutions to provide near-realtime updates to clients
• Optimize the performance of grid tasks by optimal use of a single compute node (scale up) and the available resources on the grid (scale out, by appropriate algorithms and distribution strategies)
• In addition to feature development and bug fixes, investigate and resolve L2/L3 production issues
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 7 to 12 years of hands-on IT experience in enterprise applications.
- Strong development experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Collection and concurrency, spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Messaging (Solace, Active MQ).
- This includes full life cycle development and understanding of application development methodologies, as well as experience in a 3-tier application environment.
- Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Expertise in multithreaded application development, grid computing, messaging.
- Understanding of Capital Markets. Expertise in an asset class (e.g. FX, Rates, Bonds, Equities/Electronic trading.)
• Hands on experience with akka, Ignite
• Experience with Oracle Coherence, IBM Symphony or Tibco DataSynapse
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.