Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Customer & Insights Analytics team comprises of professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
? Working through the phases of project:
1. Define data requirements for creating a model and understand the business problem
2. Clean, aggregate, analyze, interpret data and carry out quality analysis of it
3. Set up data for statistical modeling
Development of statistical/econometric models.
• Working along with the team and consultant/manager
• Looking for insight and creating a presentation to demonstrate these insights
• Supporting development and maintenance of proprietary marketing techniques and other knowledge development projects
Must Have Skills:
• 4-7 years of relevant work experience in consulting/analytics with reputed organization is desirable.
• Have an understanding of econometric/statistical modeling and analysis techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis, time series techniques, optimization techniques, and statistical packages such as Python
• Working knowledge in Machine Learning algorithms like Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Neural Network etc.
• Proficient in Excel, MS word, Power point, etc.
Good To Have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
• Engineering from reputed college or equivalent with strong work experience in life sciences and statistical analysis
• Master’s degree in Business Administration from a reputed college or equivalent,
Statistics / Operations research masters from reputed college or
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.
Accenture | Gurugram,