Information Technology focuses on technology that powers and enables storage, processing, and information flow within our organization. If your enjoy creating ways for technology to assist in decision making then we would love to hear from you. Please apply today!
- Provides technical support to diagnose, analyze, research and resolve computer problems for internal and external customers in a mid to large Windows Enterprise environment
- Images desktops, laptops, terminals. Installs software, encryption and configures user profiles
- Completes hardware replacement rebuilds and evaluates/documens the condition of returned equipment for possible reuse or disposal
- Troubleshoots network issues within the environment using networking fundamentals, concepts, practices and procedures
- Documents and tracks to resolution all customer support requests/issues within ServiceNow ticketing system
- Effectively communicates complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical customers and to engineering team
- Works with Client Technology team and Management to develop and document accurate operating procedures
- Installs and configures BOS controllers, IBM printers, Twinax and IP terminals, symbol barcode scanners ensuring full functionality and connectivity to IBM AS400 system
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems for IBM AS400 peripheral equipment (controllers, terminals, printers, barcode scanners, etc.) by reviewing job logs, manuals or via the Internet
- Works on one or more projects concurrently as project team member
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required: Associates degree or equivalent work experience in technology field
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree in computer related field
- Required: Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical support role within an information technology department
- Desired: IT customer care background, hands on end user support experience, VDI or thin client experience
- Required: Extensive knowledge of desktop and laptop hardware; familiarity with networking fundamentals, concepts, practices and procedures; working knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating system; working knowledge of MS office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook; configuration knowledge of peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners and mobile devices; trouble shooting, diagnostic and analytical skills
- Desired: Technical document creation experience, AS400 printer configuration experience
- Required: Driver’s license; A+ Certification
- Desired: MCDST, MCSE certification, CCNA Certification
- Required: Teamwork, customer service, dependability, organization, time management and planning, analytical problem solving
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…