Position:Pre-Sales Engineer ArrowSphere
ArrowSphere xSP Central is an online module that enables the managed service provider community to forecast and report on various service provider licence agreements in one central platform. A key feature of the tool is the ability to simulate and predict the total cost of operating a particular cloud service for the end customer. xSP Central is a complementary module to the ArrowSphere cloud services platform. To learn more check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB-JSGkrAt0
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical & pre-sales coordination of ArrowSphere as a Platform in an assigned territory
- Understand the technical requirements of ArrowSphere customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our customer’s eco-system
- Undertake engagements related to ArrowSphere as a Platform architecture
- Define technical tasks and estimates required to implement a specific design
- Design and architect migration
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the customer’s needs
- Travel to/work from client sites as required by projects.
- Master’s degree in IT Engineering
- Min. 5 years’ experience in IT Cloud Computing environment
- Fluency English is essential
- Strong IT consulting experience of Public Cloud based Solutions
- Strong experience in architecting Cloud / Platform’ solutions
- Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services
- Hands-on implementation experience with Cloud / Platform’ Services
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud native solutions
- Knowledge of multiple, development/Scripting languages
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
- Ability to pick new trends in technology
- Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success
- Be part of Pre-sales team if required – prior experience desirable.
- Innovation skills and vision
- Technical proficiency on AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
Location:SE-Kista, Sweden (Kronborgsgränd)
Time Type:Full time
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Honeywell | Rosersberg,
Honeywell | Bromma,
Honeywell | Rosersberg,
Bank of America | Stockholm,
Cerner Corporation | Stockholm,