Business Support Executive - Military Veterans
Position:Business Support Executive
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our Converge, an Arrow company to our Gurgaon – Delhi office location. This position is critical to support our business needs of Converge.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for the day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts with primarily indirect sales. Performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures. Serves as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, manufacturing facilities, purchasing and other corporate departments), vendor resources and customers. Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipates our customers’ requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective.
- Order Processing: processes routine/ smaller customer orders accurately and timely by reviewing PO's for accuracy, freight terms, transportation, pricing, technical specifications, part numbers and any other unique customer requirements. Resolve discrepancies with the customer prior to order entry; enter sales orders into the Arrow ERP system working with shared services teams to resolve any complex issues. Review backlog report throughout to determine how to fulfill orders most effectively while balancing product cost, customer delivery expectations and vendor availability.
- Customers Service and Service Requests: Meets customer service agreements established in SOW. Respond quickly ad professionally to customer requests for information relative to orders and RMA's requests for confirmations/invoices, credit status, expediting or shipping requirements. Documents all customer requests for product returns or maintenance cancellations in an Oracle ERP system. Obtains all related facts and makes the decision to accept or reject based on established guidelines.
- Backlog Management, Billing and Resolution of vendor Invoice Discrepancies and Claims: Maintain control of the open backlog of orders, service requests and RMA's from entry through billing. From ongoing reviews of open orders and SRs/RMAs determine if the vendors have shipped, entitled and or billed the order or return. Research and resolve vendor invoice variances caused by price, quantity, goods/services receipts, freight and tax code discrepancies.
- May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in Order management / R12
- Any full time graduates
- Order Management experience in handling day-to-day workload,
- Sales - Purchase order, Customer - Vendor creation and amendments on Oracle ( R12 )
- Ensuring an appropriate flow in compliance of SOP
- End-to-End Supply chain process knowledge
- Should be forthcoming and manage independently
- Able to communicate affectively with internal / external parties
- Fluent in communication in English ( Communication & Verbal )
- Preferred immediate joiner
What’s In It For You
At Arrow Converge, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Earned leaves/ Sick leaves
- 5-Day Work Week
- And more!
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization’s goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
Location:IN-Gurgaeon, Delhi, India
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Business Support
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.