Position:PEMCO Business Development Representative
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 200,000 of the world’s leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life.
Arrow has an exciting opportunity for an Inside Business Development Representative dedicated to understanding the business opportunities for the sales of passive components in the local market, and driving programs to increase sales and market share.
What You’ll Be Doing
As part of the Branch Sales Team, this Inside Business Development position drives the pricing and sales of passive components. You’ll be:
- Developing influential relationships with local suppliers and reps in the local market for mutually beneficial gain
- Developing strategic opportunities in partnership to grow the local market
- Increasing the current sales pipeline, working with reps to negotiate pricing, and helping secure business
- Determining opportunities for growing market share and working with local and central sales teams develop current and new opportunities
- Develop strong branch relationship with key stakeholders to help drive the business
- Identifying alternate solutions for product availability and competitive pricing
- Understanding and influencing inventory position and pricing structure to drive more competitive acquisition costs
- Utilizing data to proactively identify strategic targets
- Tactically engaging the sales organization daily and providing increased focus on key opportunities
- Identifying target customers and implementing strategies to increase sales
- Leveraging relationships to achieve competitive differentiation
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience with Sales and Pricing of electronic components, specifically Passive/Connector/Electromechanical components
- Distribution experience
- Proficiency in multiple software and applications including MS Office
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and change gears quickly
- Task disciplined/self-motivated
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships via phone and email
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation?
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-OR-Beaverton, Oregon (SW 105 Ave)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly | Portland, Oregon
Applied Materials | Hillsboro, Oregon
Accenture | Portland, Oregon
Apple | Portland, Oregon
Raymond Handling Solutions | Portland, Oregon
WESCO Distribution, Inc. | Portland, Oregon
Honeywell | Oregon City, Oregon