What you will do
Under general supervision from the Branch Operations Manager, assists with coordination of customer service requests, from order to cash, while maximizing technical with coordination of customer service requests, from order to cash, while maximizing technical resource productivity and profitability.
Partners effectively with Service Managers and Customer Service Representative to support a successful service business. Actively participates in accounts receivable activities such as collections and new customer authorizations. Provides back up customer call handling, as needed. Provides administrative, day-to-day support in the service operational areas.
How you will do it
- Duties are assigned at local level and will include some of the below:
- Receives customer requests for unscheduled or scheduled service.
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate skillset to the need.
- Coordinates with the Technician to communicate the action plan and services to be provided to the customer.
- Ensures work has been performed to the customer’s expectations and performs follow-up with the customer, as needed.
- Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Coordinates labor scheduling to align technician to the appropriate customer and service need.
- Ensures Technicians are provided daily schedules.
- Maintains consistent communication with assigned Technicians.
- Follows up on activities to ensure completion in an established timeframe.
- Reconciles all service requests daily.
- Prepares yearly, monthly and weekly execution plans for PSA scheduled service visits. Participates in TB Business Review meetings by preparing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current profitability status and customer satisfaction issues.
- Researches and follows up on action items assigned.
- Maintains delivery standards consistent with Building Efficiency North America objectives for sustainable, profitable service growth through efficient execution of the work sold.
- Ensures that all customer account information required to support call management activities and scheduling are kept up to date in NxGen.
- Supports administration and resolution of warranty claims.
- Runs query reports, researches and reconciles unaligned costs, such as labor hours, material purchases, expenses and other service related transactions.
- Reconciliation of accounts payable exceptions as necessary.
- Researches, resolves or escalates accounts receivable disputes as outlined in the escalation process.
- Works with Accounts Receivables contact to assist with resolution of truck based team A/R issues.
- Determines appropriate actions for timely resolution. If needed, will interact with Customer to resolve receivable issues.
- Proactively contacts customers ensure customer satisfaction and a commitment to pay.
- Updates and retains customer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status, invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up-to-date.
- Support inventory control process including updating equipment asset transactions.
- Provide additional service administration support, as assigned.
what we look for
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus a minimum of five years of HVAC service industry experience managing service operations and / or service scheduling.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking and requires the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients with a positive attitude.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Strong financial understanding of how to partner within a successful team.
- Able to positively represent Johnson Controls and communicate with others at varying levels.
- Able to influence and coach diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
- Able to use Service Management software and financial accounting systems.
A GLOBAL LEADER
The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. At its core, that promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Explore our site to learn how our innovative solutions are driving the future of urban efficiency.
Travelers Insurance | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Albuquerque, New Mexico
PepsiCo | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hearst Television | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Honeywell | Albuquerque, New Mexico
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Albuquerque, New Mexico
O'Reilly Automotive | Rio Rancho, New Mexico