Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
On a daily basis, you'll have the opportunity to display your artistry in ways that draw out the potential in all guests-delighting them with the newest trends and ideas, enhancing their esteem, and setting them loose to conquer their worlds.
Seriously. Could anything be more rewarding?
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Performing hair services including hair design, haircuts, color, texture, hair treatments, makeup applications, and ear piercing (where applicable)
- Building personal and professional rapport with all guests
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services
- Meeting/exceeding all individual sales and productivity goals
- Attending mandatory educations events and workshops
- Assisting in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness
- Attending manager led monthly business development meetings to support personal business growth
- Demonstrating your personal style (while adhering to the Ulta Beauty dress code)
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years-old with a Cosmetology diploma and license (no relevant work experience is necessary). Additional requirements include:
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques
- Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical work
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch
The pay range for this position is USD $15.87/Hr. - USD $21.70/Hr. with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors including, but not limited to relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, level, shift, geographic location, and business and organizational needs. Fvisit our Benefits and Career Development page:https://careers.ulta.com/careers/about-us/benefits-and-career-development
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.