Posting dates for internal transfers:
Retention Bonus - $1,000.00
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Assist residents to attain optimal functional status utilizing individualized plans of care developed by the interdisciplinary team. Ensures care delivered is adequate, appropriate and meets standards of care set forth by the organization.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent required age 18 or older.
- State Testing Nursing Assistant currently registered in the State of Ohio.
- CPR/ BLS through American Heart Association within the first 3 months.
- Long-term care experience in skilled facility desirable.
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required; Such as Point Click Care (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Swank (education system)
- Ability to retrieve e-mails, complete on line enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned
“AultCare was created for the community and although we’ve grown in our geographic reach, services and provider listing over the past two decades, our focus continues to be the community.” AultCare administers payment of health benefits for employers for: Medical Dental Vision Short-term disability Workers' compensation Flexible spending accounts Benefit plans administered by AultCare include group or individual coverage and Medicare Advantage plans for Medicare eligibles.