Amentum has an immediate opening for a Truck Driver, Medium in our Oakland, CA office
Drives gas or diesel powered trucks. Pick up, transport and deliver parts, material, equipment and components to pre-determined destinations. Drives vehicles both on and off of government installations and in light to heavy traffic conditions. Supervised by Project Manager or Lead Supervisor.
- Drives trucks up to 14,000 lbs to destination for pick up and delivery based on instructions or directions received and by using maps.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips.
- Monitors vehicle during operation and reports maintenance/repair requirements to Dispatcher.
- Secures loads being transported to ensure safe and undamaged arrival at destination.
- Reports and receives direction via radio or cellular phone.
- Assists in loading and unloading of material transported.
- Must have valid operators license.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance adjustments to truck.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
- Minimum six months general experience.
- Minimum six months specific experience which will demonstrate knowledge required to perform requirements of position.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- May substitute experience for education at the rate of one year of specific experience for one year of high school.
- Must be able to obtain license to use any equipment for which a current license is not held within 30 days of selection.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Must meet all Federal and State requirements.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems
Raymond Handling Solutions | Fremont, California
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Concord, California
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Foster City, California
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Fremont, California
Cintas Corporation | Hayward, California
Cintas Corporation | San Leandro, California
Cintas Corporation | Pittsburg, California
Cintas Corporation | South San Francisco, California
Sutter Health | San Francisco, California
McKesson Corporation | San Leandro, California