Clean Harbors, Breslau, ON is looking for an Industrial Services Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! As an Industrial Services Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of the Field Technicians and Field Laborers for high pressure activity jobs on the customer site. You will also be tasked with ensuring that all health and safety requirements are adhered to and the job is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for supervising crews during projects such as chemical plant and refinery industrial tank cleaning and hydro blasting projects;
- Responsible for execution of high-pressure cleaning jobs/projects;
- Demonstrate proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5 + years’ experience in heavy industrial construction;
- Driver's license G required. License B, D or A with Z endorsement also considered.
- Previous leadership experience in foreman or supervisory capacity;
- Experience in hydro blasting, tank cleaning & working with high pressure pumps preferred;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services and largest hazardous waste disposal company in North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. The Company provides a broad range of hazardous material management and disposal services including the collection, packaging, transportation, recycling, treatment and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. It also provides a wide variety of environmental cleanup services on customer sites or other locations on a scheduled or emergency response basis. The Company provides industrial and specialty services, such as high-pressure and chemical cleaning, pigging and decoking, material processing and industrial lodging services to refineries, chemical plants, pulp and paper mills, and other industrial facilities. It also provides exploration, surface rentals, solids control, and environmental services to the energy sector serving oil and gas exploration, production, and power generation. Safety-Kleen, a subsidiary of Clean Harbors, provides used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental solutions company for small quantity waste generators supported by the world's largest re-refining capabilities to convert used oil into base and blended lube oils.
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Breslau,
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Brantford,
Covanta Energy | Kitchener,
Luxottica | Kitchener,
Sonoco | Brantford,
Parsons Corporation | Kitchener,
Luxottica | Guelph,
Luxottica | Kitchener,
National Express LLC | Kitchener,
TJX Companies, Inc. | Kitchener,