Application Developer-ServiceNow NextGen Veterans Program - Military Veterans
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech has proudly partnered with the ServiceNow NextGen Veterans Program. Through our partnership we are offering veterans the opportunity to be an integral part of our diverse ManTech team while working towards being fully ServiceNow trained and certified. You will receive custom ServiceNow training- leading to self-sufficiency and scale.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Application Developer to join our team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in ServiceNow-specific System Administration training. Other ServiceNow Application/Module trainings will be required based upon contract requirements.
- Developing applications including configuration, report development, data migration, scripting, and 3rd party integrations.
- Configuring ServiceNow applications using ITIL best practices and ServiceNow best practices
- Evaluating requirements and assisting with deployment of ServiceNow on-premise and in the cloud
- Performing unit testing
- Assisting with technical design and documentation
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or experience equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software developer and documentation
- US Citizen, must be eligible to obtain a security clearance
- Veteran of US Military
- Understanding of the SDLC and iterative development best practice
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Advanced technical skills
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Sedentary work; must be able to use computer assets and sit for extended periods of time
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.