At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships.
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience and 3 years in the security industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the State in which they reside
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Holidays.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
ADT IS A LEADING PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC SECURITY, INTERACTIVE HOME AND BUSINESS AUTOMATION AND ALARM MONITORING SERVICES IN THE U.S. AND CANADA.
We have one of the most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry today. ADT currently serves more than six million residential and small business customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the United States and Canada. We deliver an integrated customer experience by maintaining the indus -try’s largest sales, installation and service field force and most robust monitoring network, all backed by the support of nearly 16,000 employees. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles.
ADT | Wilmington, North Carolina
Spectrum | Wilmington, North Carolina
Spectrum | Holly Ridge, North Carolina
Spectrum | Wilmington, North Carolina
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Wilmington, North Carolina
Cintas Corporation | Wilmington, North Carolina
Ross Stores, Inc. | Wilmington, North Carolina
LeafFilter | Wilmington, North Carolina
G4S Secure Solutions (USA) | Wilmington, North Carolina
PepsiCo | Wilmington, North Carolina